Social media is online content created by people using highly accessible and scalable publishing technologies. At its most basic sense, social media is a shift in how people discover, read and share news, information and content. It is a fusion of sociology and technology, transforming monologues "one too many" into dialogues "many to many" and is the democratization of information, transforming people from content readers into publishers. Social media has become extremely popular because it allows people to connect in the online world to form relationships for personal, political and business use.
Benefits of SMO
- More web site traffic from social media web sites and search engines.
- Improved customer relationships through more intense customer engagement.
- More brand visibility through viral messages that travel throughout the social web and active participation in the target communities.
- Attracts many on-topic inbound links from blogs content, voting web sites, bookmarking sites and image sharing sites, which improve rankings in the organic search results at Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Generates free organic web site traffic providing an alternative traffic source to Google, Yahoo and Microsoft Bing
- Boosts brand visibility, generates viral buzz and deeper user engagement by facilitating the viral distribution of unique content through out the social web.
- A summary of effort made in the month and results achieved.
- Report consists of number of likes in Facebook, followers in Twitter, ratings in Youtube, answer ratings in Linkedin, ratings in Flickr, followers in Slideshare, ratings in Blogger and Wordpress, etc..
Get a FREE QUOTE!
However you want to make contact, we’ll be thrilled to hear from you. Don’t be a stranger now.
Have specific requirements? Email at: email@example.com